Saturday, December 11, 2010

Make your bathroom smell pretty

Here comes the holidays with parties, lots of people in your home and lots of bathrooms usages. So here is a good tip on how to make your bathroom smells good.

Just put a few drops of your favorite essential oil in the roll of the toilet paper (not on the paper itself, but inside the round carton). And everytime someone uses the roll, the smells comes out. Easy, no?

Of course you can also use pot pourri, but if you are like me, it dries out, is not very pretty, makes a mess with the cats, takes room on the counter..... so go for a few drops of essential oils :-)

Happy holidays :-)

1 comment:

  1. sandy

    Hey You - Its Bill McLatchie here - my brother said you had contacted him via facebook trying to track me down. I told him to give you my contact info. but he just gave birth to twin girls - five kids in all and probably didn't get around to it.
    my email is kesil2000@yahoo.com - love to hear from you. Its been a while.

    ReplyDelete