Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hand Sanitizer, all natural Lavender.

I never liked hand sanitizer as is it better to have microbes on your hands, or have bunch of chemicals that then you put in your mouth. Have you ever tried to taste it? It is awful and just does not seem right.

So I have the perfect solution for you: Lavender Essential Oil.
In fact, if there is ONE oil that you need to have at hand at all time, Lavender is the one. I have a few bottles around the house and always one in my purse. I use it all the time for so many different uses, which I will share with you as my posts come.

So back to hand sanitizer: Just put a few drops in the hands and rub them together. It smells great, and kills all the germs. Great, no??? No more of that nasty chemical hand sanitizer.

Here is some information about Lavender oil: It acts as an antibiotic, antiseptic, antiviral, and anti-fungal.
It is used for hundreds of recipes and conditions. It is easy to buy, you can find it in every health store. Also, this is one of the few essential oils that can be used on babies.

1 comment:

  1. i'll never leave home without it! Bonus– aromatherapy it is soothing for children, headaches, and headaches caused by children! my favorite– Young Living. People forget that the skin is actually the largest organ– who would rub alcohol or amonia on their liver? Well, it'll get there through your skin.
    thanks sandrine. I know you got some good skin care recipes too– I look forward to reading more!
    Amanda Dumenigo

    ReplyDelete